Mayibuye Transport Corporation
1. This e-mail disclaimer and confidentiality note is enforceable and binding on the recipient/addressee in terms of Sections 11(1) and 11(3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (“ECT”).
2. This e-mail, any links and attachments transmitted with it may be confidential, legally privileged and protected by law and are the property of the Mayibuye Transport Corporation (“MTC”). It is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. No person, other than the recipient (so indicated by the sender) may use or disclose the contents of this email, links or attachments thereto, to any person whatsoever. Unauthorised disclosure and/or use may result in civil and criminal liability, if applicable.
3. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify the sender and delete the email and its attachments (if any). Do not disclose the contents to any other person or use it for any purpose or store or copy or distribute the information contained in the email in any medium. Any disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail transmission or the taking of any action in reliance thereon or pursuant thereto, is strictly prohibited. At no time may you act on the information contained therein.
4. Prior written consent must be obtained from the the MTC before the e-mail address of the sender and of those whose names are set out in the email is to be used, copied, sold, disclosed or incorporated into any database or mailing list for spamming and/or other marketing practices.
5. Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the MTC.
6. The MTC and the sender of the email accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages – whatsoever and howsoever incurred - or suffered resulting or arising from the use of this e-mail or its attachment. The recipient who uses the email hereby indemnifies the MTC and the sender against loss or damages suffered by any third party. Neither the MTC nor the sender warrant the integrity of this e-mail nor that it is free of errors, viruses or that it has been intercepted.
7. The MTC reserves the right to intercept, filter, view, block, delete, access, copy, read and act upon this e-mail message and all e-mail messages sent as reply messages to the e-mail address of the sender.
8. If this e-mail message is used for purposes unrelated to the official business of the MTC, the MTC shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused by the contents of this message and the sender shall take full responsibility thereof in his / her personal capacity.
9. Information disclosures required by law: 9.1 Full name of the business: Mayibuye Transport Corporation; 9.2 Vat Registration number - Parastatal. 9.3 Postal Address - PO Box 19596, Tecoma, 5214. 9.4 Head Office Street Address – 51 Balfour Road, Vincent, East London. 9.5 Website -